DemirBank offers legal entities, both residents and non-residents, settlement services in local and foreign currency.
DemirBank offers legal entities, both residents and non-residents, settlement services in local and foreign currency:
- Opening a current account / on-demand account in AZN, USD, Euro and other currency
- Transfer of funds into account – in cash and non-cash form
- Withdrawal/delivery of cash from account
- Bank transfers within Azerbaijan and abroad
- Issue of references and account statements, copies of payment orders
- Currency conversion – exchange, purchase and sales
- Recommendations on banking operations
- Collector services – transportation of cash from one place to another
- Internet-banking – various distance banking transactions from office or other place via Internet, without visiting the bank.
DemirBank is the member of payment systems S.W.I.F.T., AZİPS and XÖHKS, and also has correspondent accounts in leading banks of Azerbaijan, Europe, USA and CIS, that allows fast and quality transfers within country and abroad.
Opening a current / on-demand account
For opening a current account the legal entities (companies/organizations) need to submit the following documents to the selected branch:
- Application for opening an account (1 sample for each type of account)
- Charter registered in the Ministry of Taxes (if registered before January 1, 2008 – in the Ministry of Justice) (notarized copy)
- Certificate of state registration from the Ministry of Taxes (if registered before January 1, 2008 – from the Ministry of Justice) (notarized copy)
- Extract from the State Register of Legal Entities, issued by the Ministry of Taxes (before January 1, 2008 – by the Ministry of Justice) (notarized copy)
- Duplicate from the Ministry of Taxes (1 for each type of account)
- Extract from the order of appointing a director and chief accountant
- Copies of identification documents of the founders
- Copies of identification documents of director and chief accountant
- Card with the specimen of signatures and stamps (notarized)
For opening a current account, the non-resident legal entities need to submit the following documents to the Bank (with legalized and notarized translation in Azerbaijani language):
- Power of attorney, given to the general representative
- Charter and registration certificate of head office
- Order from head office of opening a branch or representative office
Settlement services are provided under the agreement between DemirBank and the Client in accordance with established tariffs. The Bank can offer better tariffs depending on the volume of transactions.
You can sent your offers and questions about services and products for corporate clients to firstname.lastname@example.org